WHY FAR RESOURCES
EXPERIENCED MANAGEMENT & GEOLOGICAL TEAM
- The Far Resources team is highly experienced, having funded and developed numerous successful resource companies over the past 30 years.
- The Management team is focused on a sound share structure, solid financing and building value to the benefit of all Far’s stakeholders.
- The Company plans to spin out its Winston Gold project to build further value.
- The technical and project team includes leading geological and analytical experts with significant experience in Canada and Manitoba, with particular focus and expertise on lithium pegmatites.
- Far Resources Zoro Lithium project hosts eight identified pegmatite dykes with high-grade lithium found in six dykes to date.
- The company has completed three drill programs on Dyke 1 delivering confirmatory and high-grade lithium assays from all drill holes
- Phase three drilling on Dyke 1 produced higher grade intervals including 2.19% Li2O over 4 m and 3.12% Li2O over 1 m. Drilling expanded the dimensions of the known resource on Dyke 1 and confirmed width and grades comparable to other more advanced lithium deposits.
- A winter drill program assessed deeper levels (>150 m) of Dyke 1 for the extension of high-grade lithium spodumene and tested recent high grade assay results from trench and outcrop sampling at Dykes 5 and 7.
- A recent high-grade drill intercept of tantalum accompanied elevated tantalum and niobium in samples of drill core, outcrop and soils.
LITHIUM DEMAND CONTINUES TO ESCALATE
- The growing demand for lithium for the battery industry, in particular batteries for electric vehicles (EVs), and a slow to respond supply sector has created an opportunity to develop resources that can be quickly brought to production. The Zoro and Hidden Lake projects represent opportunities for Far to develp projects with the potential to bridge this lithium supply gap.
- The energy storage revolution is generating high demand for lithium, with some analysts forecasting exponential increases in demand. In efforts to meet anticipated demand, battery giants are scaling up lithium-ion production; mega factories and long term offtake agreements are two ways they are working to increase supply.
- The existing lithium producers are moving to increase production. They are constrained, however, by capacity limits for both brine and hard rock operations, by geopolitical risks as many of the major production areas are in unstable jurisdictions and by the cost and time it takes to bring a project to production.
- Far Resources is meeting these challenges with a world class team who can plan and advance its projects as quickly as possible, by operating in stable, mining-friendly jurisdictions and by operating a lean organization focused on lithium.
FINANCIAL STATEMENTS AND REGULATORY FILINGS
Our financial statements and regulatory filings can be found on the System for Electronic Document Analysis and Retrieval (SEDAR) website, or SEDAR, under Far Resources profile.